2011 Executive Compensation Survey Results
Sanford Rose Associates - Nutrition and Natural Products Division released the 2011 Executive Compensation Survey for the Consumer Health and Wellness sector.
The survey collected key demographic and compensation data from over 200 executives in the dietary supplement, ingredient, nutraceutical, and natural /organic food, beverage and personal care industries.
The respondents include Founders, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Presidents, and EVP/SVPs. Ninety-five percent (95%) of respondents were from the United States and the remaining five percent (5%) from Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The survey findings reflect the diversity of companies in the Consumer Health and Wellness sector. As expected, the span of company revenues ranged from under $1M for an early stage/ start-up venture to established companies with revenues in excess of $500M. Forty-three percent (43%) of the companies had revenues in the $10-100M range.
For more information, or to request a copy of the survey, click Survey Request Form.
Sanford Rose Associates® - Beachwood is a recruitment firm that specializes in finding key talent for the Consumer Health & Wellness, Nutrition and Natural Products industries. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.